TOUR APPLICATION FORM
*No tours currently available – Apologies for any inconvenience*
We currently offer tours of the Airport for schools, colleges, and organisations who wish to gain an insight into their local Airport and see what happens ‘behind the scenes’. Tours last for approximately 1 hour during which a host will show you around the main Terminal, Airport hangar and Fire Station.
All visits are subject to staff availability and Operations on the day of the visit, so not all aspects can be guaranteed. There is a cost of £5 per person. If you wish to request a visit, please complete the application form below:
- All tours are subject to operations on the day of the visit, so not all aspects can be guaranteed due to the nature of the environment.
- All groups must follow instructions of the tour host and must be escorted at all times when airside.
- Tours last approximately 1 hour.
- Maximum 30/minimum 10 people per group.
- Cost of £5 per person paid on arrival by cash, card or cheque.
- A risk assessment will be carried out prior to your visit. You will be asked to sign a permit form prior to airside access.
- If an emergency alarm is activated, follow the directions of your host who will assist you to the Emergency Assembly Point.
- Please do not touch anything during your visit unless you have been specifically informed that you may do so.
- Strictly no access to any aircraft.
- Staff will advise of any photography restrictions.
- Radios, mobile phones and pagers are not intrinsically safe. They must not be used in any areas where there may be flammable fumes or materials.
For more information please email : firstname.lastname@example.org